Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stables

3 posters

Go down

The Stables Empty The Stables

Post  Erin Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:43 am

Riding Ring, The Stable, Chariot Race Track
Erin
Erin
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

https://camp-half-blood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Stables Empty Re: The Stables

Post  Luce Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:33 am

Luce turned to make sure Chris was coming, then ducked inside the stable. "I like spending time here when I need to think," she said, inhaling the sweet smell of horses. "I normally go up into the loft."
Luce
Luce
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:35 am

Chris froze as he came to the stables. He looked around it was just like home. He smiled a bit, and rubbed his eyes. For a guy he was very emotional. He cleared his throat and looked around, listening to Luce.
Chris
Chris
Claimed Camper
Claimed Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:40 am

Luce climbed the ladder up into the loft and sat down in a pile of hay. Picking up a piece, she twirled it before throwing it away. "Who, if you could choose any of the Godesses, who would you like to be your mother?"
Luce
Luce
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:41 am

Chris climbed up after smiling. He slumped down and thought about it, "Um, well there isn't anything wrong with my current mother. I guess I just never considered it a possiblity." He remianed quiet, unknowing of what to say.
Chris
Chris
Claimed Camper
Claimed Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:51 am

"If I could have anyone, I would want Demeter. Growth and agriculture..." She sighed, her face sad. "No one in Aphrodite cares about anything besides their looks and their stuts. Its sad really..." She trailed of, her voice sad. "Your lucky you got who you wanted."
Luce
Luce
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:54 am

Chris chuckled, "I never really thought about it, but hey it depends on me not my parents." He looked at her kindly, "Well you make a difference in the APhrodite kids." He chuckled and looked down.
Chris
Chris
Claimed Camper
Claimed Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:58 am

Luce stayed silent for awhile before speaking. "I beleive I'm truly the only one that thinks of other things." She laughed a little. "I just realised, my hear blends in with the clean straw. "She held up a peice for comparrision. She sighed and lay back in the hay, looking up at the rafters. "Sometimes I wonder if I could as one of the Hephasteus kids is they could program them differently."
Luce
Luce
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:00 am

Chris chuckled and grabbed a piece of straw. His borws furrowed in confusion at her lasty sentence, "What?"
Chris
Chris
Claimed Camper
Claimed Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:07 am

"Well, the Hephaetus kids are good with metal, so maybe they could change how the Aphrodite kids think." She sighed. "Never mind, just leave it." She fell silent, her hazel eyes half closed. "I could stay here forever."
Luce
Luce
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:09 am

Chris let himself back too, but the area he chose was hollow and the straw did not fill it but rather made a hollow around it, yet it was unable to see. He fell bvackwords and hit his head on the boards. "Awe man." He stayed there blinking.
Chris
Chris
Claimed Camper
Claimed Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:15 am

Luce giggled. "Really, you didnt think to check there before falling backwards. Are you OK?" She sat up, her face almost colapsed in laughter.
Luce
Luce
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 am

Chris sat up and made a mad face, which he failed. He laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "I think Athena made a mistake and I'm not her son, aren't her children supposed to be wise?" He winked and sat up looking at the hay as if it was ready to pull him back and make him bump his head.
Chris
Chris
Claimed Camper
Claimed Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:23 am

Luce laughed. "Well, the godesses make a few exceptions, like me and you I guess." She saw his look on his face and laughed again. "The hay isnt going to hurt you." She lay back down again and sighed contently.
Luce
Luce
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:26 am

Chris smiled, "Huh thats what you say becasue it hasn't attacke dyou yet." He lied down again making sure it was safe, "May I ask what Erin was talking about?"
Chris
Chris
Claimed Camper
Claimed Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Luce chuckled then fell silent as she heard his question. "I'm not sure," she said hesitantly. "All I can tell you is that its going to be dangerous." She clamed up and stared at the ceiling, feeling awkward. "Its not that I dont trust you, more that I cant tell."
Luce
Luce
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Chris morioned with his hand, "Awe no worries, I get it. Confidential, eh?" He chuckled, "Danger, sounds exciting. You been on a lot of quests?" The young man sat up and looked around, a wide smile was spread across his handsome features.
Chris
Chris
Claimed Camper
Claimed Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Luce sighed and sat up, her face ashen. "Not one, in my whole time here, not one. Just because i'm counselor doesnt mean I'm chosen. Must be something to do with my memory wipe, though I cant figure out why." She stood and picked some hay of her shorts. "Well, want me to show you somewhere new?"
Luce
Luce
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Chris sighed, "Well, maybe you will be chosen soon." He gave her a sympthetic smile before standing up himself. "Sure, there seems to be a lot of places to see here." He put one of his hands in his pockets and gracefully climbed down.
Chris
Chris
Claimed Camper
Claimed Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:26 pm

"Hoepfully." She climbed down the ladder after him and walked out of the stables. "Now to the lake, my second favorite place." She smiled and headed for the lake.

-Beach and lake-
Luce
Luce
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Chris grinned widely. The lake sounded like fun. He followed her closely looking around as they days hours passed by like a gently flying butterfly. He was enjoying his day looking around, it was much better than sitting and fretting, that was for sure. He followed a joyous hop to his step.

-Lake
Chris
Chris
Claimed Camper
Claimed Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum