Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big House

4 posters

Go down

The Big House Empty The Big House

Post  Erin Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:09 am

A big 2 story building that the oracle in the attic lives in.
Erin
Erin
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

https://camp-half-blood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Big House Empty Re: The Big House

Post  Erin Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:11 am

"Alright, what is it Erin? I saw the look on your face." Chiron said, sitting at his desk. His eyes 'piercing into her soul'.

"I had a dream, my mother, Athena told me to go and help them. Protect them. I thought it was something I ate, but Luce said signs like that don't happen unless the gods are serious." She said.

"Luce is right."

"So what now? That's all we have. Maybe we should wait for more clues?"

"Yes, let me think about it. why don't you all go train, I fear we may need the battle moves soon."

"Yes Chiron."

-Chiron stays here-
-Erin goes to Arena-
Erin
Erin
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:38 am

-Erin comes back from the Arena-
"Chiron, I'm here to do paperwork and stuff." Erin said, she started organizing the papers and filing them.

Chiron nodded and went away, off to Thaila's Tree.
Erin
Erin
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:40 pm

JHON HEATH AARONDALE
The Big House 1id92h
      To put it simply, Heath was bored. He'd spent the day wandering camp and finding nothing to do. Everyone seemed to be busy; training, helping out counselors and heads, just relaxing and refusing to take any part in Heath's proposed mischief -- all of it was total rubbish. With nothing to occupy his time, he'd found his feet leading to the Big House. He wasn't sure there'd be anything more interesting in the big house than there was in any other part of camp but hey, it was the only place he hadn't absolutely combed down to the very last fiber for something to entertain himself, and he was pretty much desperate. Running a hand through his already-mussed hair as he entered the building, Heath's eyes instantly landed on a girl sitting alone, sorting through paperwork. He thought her name was Eric, Erica, something like that -- but to Heath it didn't really matter. He'd found something to do.

"Top of the morning." He said cheerily, pulling out a chair and sitting down at the table beside the girl.

Heath
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:38 am

Luce burst through the dorry, her blood hair wind blown and her cheeks flushed. Her eyes narrowed when she saw a member of the hermes cabin sitting beside Erin. "Hey Erin, whats he doing here?" she said as she pulled up a chair. She glanced out the window for any sign of Chris, but he was nowhere in sight. She shrugged and turned back to Erin and the other boy. Heath or something.
Luce
Luce
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Chris waited and watched s Luce came in. He stepped out from behind the door and shut it with a loud slam. He smiled and stayed there standing as if he was a sentinel of the door. Who is this guy? He asked himself as he saw someone else, a guy he had never seen before. He remained quiet as Luce asked the question.
Chris
Chris
Claimed Camper
Claimed Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down