Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the other side of the screen

Go down

On the other side of the screen Empty On the other side of the screen

Post  Chris Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Hey, just want people to know who I am. In real life I'm a girl, but this forum is full of girl characters so I decided to make a guy. I am a huge fan of Greek mythology, animals, the color yellow, and books. I live in California, but no I am not a sunny Cali girl, gross no offense. I like the outdoors and taking long tiring hikes. I get home schooled so I spend a lot of time on the forums. I own two forums myself. They are both wolf rpgs. A random one and one based on the warriors series. I have a twin brother, he's super annoying, but a great guy to be with. I also have a younger brother another annoying kid. I have two dogs, chihuahuas, I think you know what goes on from there. We have a girl she is nine years old, her name is Miny. She is one of my best friends as I had her since she was 5 months old. I still remember the day, wet, cold and dark. Our other dog is a small annoying creature. He is ten years old and obviously a chihuahua. I am not sure how long I have had him, sad really. Also I am a huge fan, no I'm in love with Chris Hemsworth. Reason for my characters appearance, hehehe. Favorite movie the Avengers. Of course woo! Well I think that's it on me for now.
Chris
Chris
Claimed Camper
Claimed Camper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum